School Psychological Report Writer
NEW Version 7.5The School Psychological Report Writer (SP Report Writer)® is designed to assist school psychologists easily and efficiently write both simple and comprehensive reports. SP Report Writer was in development for over two years.
- Researched, conceptualized, designed, and programmed by Charles Szasz, Ed.S., school psychologist with assistance from James Mullins, Ed.D., school psychologist.
- Expanded State and Province and State Assessments with over 190 school assessments and 160 province/state tests for educational background information.
- Enhanced Rate of Learning section, which includes 20 major RTI tests. Additional tests can be added for analysis. The Rate of Learning section includes a new feature, Benchmark Completion Percentage for non-standard scores.
- SP Report Writer includes 458 tests including Canadian and UK tests. The Recommendations Section now includes 528 recommendations.
- Now includes an updated 37 page Quick Start Guide, including more detailed directions for new SP Report Writer users.
- Expanded section on Dr. Dehn's PSW Model, which is used by many states for specific learning disability identification.
- The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts section has been enhanced and expanded to include 41 major cognitive tests. The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts now includes a new feature, normal curve narrative, where the scores are reported using the test’s own score descriptors with colors represented in the normal distribution curve.
- Expanded remote tests that can be given remotely to students and expands the number of behavior tests that have Spanish translations.
Windows® 7, 8, 10
Mac® OS Yosemite (10.10) to Catalina (10.15)