School Psychologist Assistant© 11.0.0 helps school psychologists improve their work flow. While the School Psychologist Assistant is not a full-fledged report writer like the School Psychological Report Writer, it is designed for school psychologists and psychometrists who use report templates for report writing.
In addition to easily inserting sophisticated charts and recommendations into reports, School Psychologist Assistant 11.0.0 includes:
- New CHC PSW Section. Although the School Psychologist Assistant program does not determine CHC strengths or weaknesses, it can be used to easily create a CHC PSW narrative, a CHC table and CHC PSW chart based on determined strengths and weaknesses by the user.
- New Enhanced and Expanded Rate of Learning Section. The Rate of Learning now includes 20 commonly use tests for RTI interventions. A new feature called Benchmark Completion Percentage, for non-standard scores, was also added.
- New Quick Start Guide
- Adding test results narratives to reports
- Adding Classroom Observation narrative and charts for Frequency Recording, Momentary Recording and Duration Recording to reports
- Adding progress monitoring into psychological reports
- Saving all information for a student into one data file which can be easily accessed later to add to school psychological reports
School Psychologist Assistant includes the option of customizing recommendations from a list of 483 specialized recommendations for 44 areas. Recommendations can be mixed and matched and easily inserted into reports. Recommendations can also be printed directly from School Psychologist Assistant for parent and teacher handouts.
The School Psychologist Assistant includes a total of 416 tests. The user can choose from Achievement, Adaptive, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavior, Developmental, Executive Function, Gifted, Intelligence, Memory, Processing and Visual-Motor tests.
Test sections include:
- 81 Achievement tests
- 11 Adaptive scales
- 22 ADHD tests
- 20 Autism Spectrum Rating Scales
- 87 Behavior scales
- 17 Developmental tests
- 16 Executive function tests
- 10 Gifted assessment scales
- 67 Intelligence tests
- 19 Memory tests
- 42 Processing tests
- 24 Visual-motor tests
Bar charts for intelligence, memory, and processing tests can be customized in appearance:
- Chart background
- Vertical or horizontal formats
- Bar appearance
- Color scheme
Rating scale for multiple raters include the option of adding raters' names in the charts and in test narratives.