In addition to easily inserting sophisticated charts and recommendations into reports, School Psychologist Assistant 11.0 includes:
- New CHC PSW Section. Although the School Psychologist Assistant program does not determine CHC strengths or weaknesses, it can be used to easily create a CHC PSW narrative, a CHC table and CHC PSW chart based on determined strengths and weaknesses by the user.
- New Enhanced and Expanded Rate of Learning Section. The Rate of Learning now includes 20 commonly use tests for RTI interventions. A new feature called Benchmark Completion Percentage, for non-standard scores, was also added.
- New Quick Start Guide
- Adding test results narratives to reports
- Adding Classroom Observation narrative and charts for Frequency Recording, Momentary Recording and Duration Recording to reports
- Adding progress monitoring into psychological reports
- Saving all information for a student into one data file which can be easily accessed later to add to school psychological reports